We are the only detox in Arizona to offer all private bedrooms and bathrooms. We also have in-room DIRECTV & allow cellphones and laptops!
INPATIENT MEDICAL DETOX
The first step to a long lasting recovery is a medical detox that’s safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Scottsdale Detox provides continuous supervision, a welcoming environment, and research-backed medication when needed for an easier detox.
We provide medically assisted detoxification for those who suffer from alcohol abuse, chemical dependency, users of drugs such as cocaine, crack, heroin, crystal meth, and prescription opiates such as Oxycontin, Benzodiazepines like Xanax, Valium. If you aren't sure if we offer a detox for you, please call us now for a free, confidential consultation.
All Private Rooms & Bathrooms
- Safe, Private, Comfortable Environment
- All Private, Spacious Rooms and Bathrooms
- 2 Professional Suites Available
- In-suite DIRECTV
- Computer and Phone Friendly
Meals & Entertainment
- Meals Catered From Local Restaurants
- 24 Hour Self-Serve Cafe
- Outdoor Patio (smoking allowed)
- Cell Phones and Electronics Permitted
Caring & Professional Staff
- Board-Certified Medical Providers
- Highly-Specialized, Addiction-Recovery-Focused Staff
- Quick, Comfortable, Safe Detox
- Unique, Individualized Treatment Plans
- Management of Co-Occurring Medical Conditions
- Group and Individual Therapy Sessions
- Case Management/Referrals/Resources
Why Self-Detox Doesn't Work...
Physically, alcohol and most substances actually change the chemistry of the brain, causing intensely uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. While many people have the best intentions, self-detox comes with many risks and can be life-threatening if conducted improperly or without medical supervision. By definition, self-detox also cannot provide the support needed for sustainable sobriety and lasting recovery. Discover why you need to detox medically:
WE ACCEPT INSURANCE
We accept most private insurance. We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Struggling with addiction is hard enough, and trying to do it alone is practically impossible. Misuse of drugs or alcohol hides the underlying causes of your addiction and these will continue to disrupt your life until they are uncovered and addressed.
If you are reading this right now and need to change things in your life, please call us now. We understand how you feel and the struggle to pick up the phone. Our staff recognizes that people who try to quit by themselves oftentimes get frustrated and feel helpless when they can’t. You can, and we can help.